We work with authorities to make communities safer by providing the best tools to manage resources efficiently and respond to emergencies in real-time.
Our agnostic and multivendor technology gathers and processes information putting actionable insights in front of decision-makers.
Some characteristics about our PSS solutions are:
- Strengthens security agencies' capacity to work jointly with the community – Multi-access incident reporting and early alarm subsystem
- Agnostic & Multivendor platform
- Flexible and integrated with C3 legacy systems
- C4/5i model
- Real time approach to public safety view and metrics
- Smart Emergency and safety analytics
- Integrated agencies intelligent emergency resource allocation and management
Our Public Safety & Security Solution at work - Province of Bataan, The Philippines
In 2015 the Province of Bataan needed to decrease the number of road accidents, combat a rising tide of criminality and improve emergency response times.
Working alongside local institutions, Smartmatic developed a tailor-made Command Control Center for the province.
The Command Center for Bataan comprises:
- Command and Control Center (CCC). The CCC is the back bone of the Bataan USP project with consoles for first-level operators and dispatch operators. The CCC encompasses 5 video surveillance operators, 1 supervisor operator, 1 video wall operator and a training room with 10 seats.
- Urban Monitoring. Bataan’s video surveillance application is supported on 52 fixed cameras and 2 PTZ cameras. These terminals create complete video awareness. Fiber optic technology connects the IP cameras directly with the Command and Control Center.
- Emergency Fleet Tracking & Tracing. This enables authorities to monitor and manage the operational performance of the emergency fleet, using advanced tracking and triangulation technologies and geographic information.
- Incident Management. Call and alert management through a unique emergency number supporting the whole life-cycle of incident management.